I obtained my broker designation and have been in the real estate industry for over 30 years. I bought my first home in 1973. During my Real Estate career I have owned a Sutton Group and Century 21 franchise for 7 years, managed a Re/Max office for one year and managed a Right At Home Realty branch for 4.5 years. I have personally trained and mentored over 1,000 Real Estate Professionals.
For references I have over 3000 clients who would be glad to recommend me. I have hundreds of commercial clients. Just let me know how many contacts you would like.
I also own my own web development company so I use all the latest tech tools to build my clients’ websites. I use licensed drone operator for aerial marketing, digital signatures, all kinds of digital communications and more.
I have been a licensed Mortgage Broker for 40 years.
– My wife Tula Thomas who has been in real estate for 20+ years
– My daughter Hayley Knapp who has 6+ years in the industry
– Kyle Leetham who has 2+ years in real estate and whom I have been training to work in Commercial and Residential real estate
– Linda Watson has worked with me for 7+ years. She was with me at Right At Home Realty as my Sr Administrator and has 30+ years in the financial and real estate administration.
– A North Oshawa student house.
– 2 rental homes in the UOIT area.
– Contact me and I can send you more of my listings.